Monuments | Military Sites | Museum Exhibits | Civic and Civilian Sites | Soldier and Veteran Plots

Ormond Beach


Pilgrim's Rest Cemetery

791 West Granada Blvd.

The Pilgrim's Rest Baptish Church and Cemetery was established in Ormond Beach in 1908.  The church was moved when Granada Boulevard was widened but the cemetery remains.  A monument to honor the six Confederate veterans buried in the cemetery was placed in 2011.  It consists of a small granite monument and a flagpole that flys the U.S. and Confederate national flags.

  • 1