No current announcements!
The Northwest Region serves Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington, Bay, Jackson, Calhoun, and Gulf Counties.
The Northwest Region of the Florida Public Archaeology Network is hosted by the University of West Florida in Pensacola, and it shares offices with the Network Coordinating Center in the historic L&N Marine Terminal at 207 East Main St.
- Apr, 25 @ 11:00 am Laurel Hill Arts and Heritage Festival
- Apr, 27 @ 10:00 am Archaeology Lab Volunteer Day
- Apr, 28 @ 5:30 pm Public Presentation: "Brickmaking in Pensacola"
- Apr, 29 @ 10:00 am Archaeology Lab Volunteer Day
- May, 2 @ 9:00 am Alger-Sullivan Historical Society’s Sawmill Day and Annual Car Show